Home | Business4WV
Font size: A-  A  A+

 Helpful Resources

Military and Overseas Voting Information


  • The Federal Voting Assistance Program's (FVAP) website, www.fvap.gov, offers an online tool with instructions to complete the Federal Postcard Application (FPCA) as well as many answers to your UOCAVA questions.
  • The Overseas Vote Foundation’s website, www.overseasvotefoundation.org, also offers an online tool to complete the FPCA and valuable UOCAVA information.
  • Your United States Consulate or Embassy will provide the FPCA and instructions for filling out the form.
  • Military Voters: each Military Service and State Department has a Voting Assistance Officer who is the contact for your inquiries. They provide the FPCA and FWAB and instructions for filling out the forms. You can reach your Voting Assistance Officer through the Voting Information Center, or you may visit FVAP's VAO contact page to find information for an Installation Voter Assistance Office near you.