Home | Business4WV
Font size: A-  A  A+

 Updating Authorized Officers, Agent of Process and Address Information

Keeping the Company Record Current

Why Update Company Records?

When your business needs to move quickly, having a current record can be very important. Authorized officers of a corporation, association or trust, and authorized members, managers or partners of LLCs, LPs and LLPs must sign key documents for filing with the Secretary of State.

In addition to fully completing the annual report by listing address changes, the current agent of process, and all current officers or members, managers, partners or trustees authorized to sign filings, the company should file changes between reports on its own initiative.

Filing the Changes

Use our single form to file as many changes as necessary at one time. The fee covers all changes provided in a single filing.

Complete the application
Click here to download the form in Acrobat Reader format, enter the information, print, then be sure an authorized officer signs the form. Need help? See Acrobat Reader Help.
File the application
Submit the application and $15 fee to the Business Organizations Division. See Ordering & Payment for more information.